Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Things Starscream Does - By Tyler Long

Stares at the Wall

Sits on Mom While She Sleeps

Watches Football



 Sleeps in the Sink


Plays with Best Friend, Chubs the Cat


This series is titled "Things Starscream Does." My cat, Starscream, does many strange and funny things throughout the day and these pictures represent the activities I find most interesting. Whether she is staring at a blank wall for an hour, watching Monday Night Football, or chasing around her obese friend (I couldn't get an action shot) she has always had a lot of personality. I wanted to capture a glimpse of her big personality in this series.

3 comments:

  1. You have very cute cats! I like how you captured her personality, and her in the sink is the funniest!
    Corey Miller

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cats are so adorable! How you captured the cat's attitude was brilliant. The sink one was my favorite because my cats do the same thing.

    Courtney Barnard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cats. Way to capture the soul of your cat!

    Josh Rhoda

    ReplyDelete