Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Eye's Mnd

 Dr.Seuss on Mescaline
 Tom
 Revelry
Skyline
Reverse Psychology

      I am a psychology and a philosophy major and I have always been interested in the subjectivity of human experience. I find it fascinating that five different people, for instance, can be exposed to the exact same stimuli and yet have dramatically different experiences. The singularity of personal experience--rooted in the complex interplay between nature and nurture, genes and environment, chemistry and culture--is common to us all. Thus, in an attempt to capture the essence of this fascination of mine, I selected a series of photographs that--I hope--exemplifies disparate and unfamiliar ways of seeing and experiencing the world.      







3 comments:

  1. I think i like these photos, some are quirky, and others a little spooky (and for some reason, i could see these pictures being in a psychology book for some reason). Nice job!
    -Gabrielle Bailey-

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't claim these photos, you will get no grade.

    ReplyDelete