Wednesday, December 5, 2012

ABANDONMENT IN THE ROUGH-AMANDA BRIDGES

                                                    Once seen on the side of the rode...
                                                     Someone's one cherished home...
                                                 An old gas station from the 1930's...
                                                Billboard advertising for foster parents...
                                 An old headstone of someone from The City Cemetary (1800's)


I chose these pictures because they all demonstrated some sort form of abandonment.  I grew up in these areas and this was what I was around everyday.  Luckily for me I am surrounded by my love ones and hopefully I will never have to endure this feeling as shown above.  Being left alone and having no one to care for you seems is looks horrible and makes me appreciate everything I have even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment