Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nick Worsham - Football/ Colts

This is a picture of the football me and my friends use on most weekends.

This picture is on one of the days we got together to play. The camera was on a tripod with a timer.

I went back to my middle school field where i first started playing football and took a picture of the goal post.

I got this license plate for my car, but it doesn't fit, so not it is hanging in my room.

And finally this is my ticket to the Colts game on Sunday December 9th. It will be my first NFL season game.

       My life has always had football in it. My family has always watched football on Sundays, so while I was growing up I was always around and watched football as well. Through the years of watching as a child I eventually figured out the rules well enough to play with my brothers, neighbors, and cousins. When I was old enough I started playing on my middle school team. Over the years my skills developed and I went on to play in high school. Now that I'm in college my years of being on a team are over, so I'm left with playing pick up games with my friends on Sundays and watching my favorite team, the Indianapolis Colts, play.


3 comments: