Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ashley Ekdahl- The Life of Montana

"My Childhood!"

"My Favorite Toys!"
"My Bedroom!"
"My Favorite Activity!"
"The Perfect Picture!"

These pictures are about my favorite thing in the entire world- my beautiful dog, Montana. She's been a huge part of my life ever since I received her in 8th grade. The first picture depicts our first few months together, where as I named it "My Childhood!" for the fact that it is both my and her childhood together. The pictures there depict many things, such as us at her puppy-training class, her first bath, even her in the baby bed a few weeks after her birth. The second picture is entitled, "My Favorite Toys!" which display her two favorite toys that she always brings to me to play with. "My Bedroom!" Shows where her large pillow is, behind the bar in my backroom where she sleeps. Like all dogs, Montana really enjoys taking walks. That's why the picture of her collar and leash are entitled, "My Favorite Activity!". Finally, the last picture is a picture of Montana today. It was the hardest picture to take, because she just never sits still! That's why I entitled it "The Perfect Picture!". I never thought that I would take one so nice of her! If you met her, you'd realize why I put explanation marks in all of the titles. She is a very gentle, but excitable dog and I love her so very much!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! I've been to Big Sky, Montana before and it was the time of my life. Your favorite toys was the best picture.

    ReplyDelete