Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lois Kassem

 
Simple Joy
 
 
Elliana reading without any distractions in the open field
 
 
 
  Kyler posing with the vibrant colors


                                                       Makenna, early morning sunrise
                               

                                                Children whom are distracted by anything
  
Elliana, who is upset at her sibling
 


Many women will tell you that have always dreamed of being mothers. They can tell you how they spent all of their youth mothering dolls, other children, and pets. Other women, myself included, never dreamed that they would be mothers. They may have had no idea what the future held, or they may have planned for careers and education. No matter what type of planning went into becoming a mother, there we all are, in one group. We have many similarities but even more differences. Once it happens it is impossible to imagine a life without those blessings. Becoming a other is filled with the extremes of emotion --the highest highs and the lowest lows. But it is so worth it because it is  he most rewarding job ever! These kids are the joy to my life and that is why I decided to share their faces with the        class. They have completely revalued my life and everyday have allowed me to rise above one more step as a woman. I appreciate these little blessings to my life.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures.You did a great job capturing them and showing a part of their personalities.

    ReplyDelete