Wednesday, December 5, 2012

James Becker - The Simple Life


                                                                      Rise and Shine!!


                                                                     Nom nom nom!!


                                                                         Hard at work


Playtime!!


Zzzzzzz

These are all pictures of my 6 year-old brother, and this is pretty much all he does during a typical day.  He's got virtually no cares or worries and just goes about his business with a smile!  It's a sharp contrast to the college life, where our days are all crazy busy and eating/sleeping are not top priorities!  As I'm sure you can see, I "posed" my brother for each of these shots, but this is his day in a nutshell.  I called this "The Simple Life" because it shows a life many of us wish we could get back to... a life carefree, and without responsibility.      

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good day. I really like the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember being a kid and thinking I can't wait till I grow up. Wish I was a kid again sometimes, I would never take it for granted again. He looks so happy and content. Great way to capture him. Hillary Schenck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your completely right. Miss those carefree days.
    Alexis Ford-Doan

    ReplyDelete