Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Fares Farhan

This is me and my Grandma at the Pacers vs. Bulls @ Notre Dame

We had the best seat in the HOUSE

Pacers getting warmed up for the game

Bulls Player Mohammed taking a jump shot
  
Boozer taking a little break




















I chose these photos, because the Bulls are one of my favorite teams in the NBA. I got to enjoy this game with my Grandma, since she was in town. This series showed two teams that played hard throughout the whole game. It was a very close game, but the Bulls came on top. I think these players bring joy to their fans, and I believe that's the whole experience. A lot of the players were very friendly, I actually got to talk to the players while they were on the bench, they having a conversation with me and laughing through out the game. I hope a lot of you enjoyed my pics, and hope you fans of the Bulls.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Lakers' fan,but I guess I'll give up a little love, lol!!! Nice job, good story!

    Quincy

    ReplyDelete