Thursday, December 6, 2012

Courtney Barnard - Favorite Time of Year

Train

Light up the night

Mini Tree

Alone

Decor




Courtney Barnard
Favorite Time of Year

The reason I chose these pictures is because this is my favorite time of year. Ever since I was a child I was so fascinated with absolutely everything about Christmas. The lights, the trees, the lights my town puts up, everything. My favorite light display/parade I've seen was when I was in second grade and my family took a trip on Christmas break to go to Disney World. At night everything came alive with lights. That sparked an immediate interest in lights. This is also the one time a year my family gets together for this special day. My sister is even flying home from the UK to join us this year. I am beyond excited! Christmas really is the greatest time of year for me.



1 comment:

  1. Courtney, I love your Light up the Night photo! It captured the beauty of the Christmas lights perfectly. And I agree with you, this time of year is my favorite also. There are so many wonderful aspects of this holiday to celebrate.
    -Joellen Zaiko

    ReplyDelete