Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Eddie Overton: Eddie and friends

                                                Celebrating the great season with the boys.
                                                 Pregaming with the boys before the game.
                                               
In Bay City with Renee and the crew.

Navy pilots giving us a tour of the F-18.

Hanging out with Jake and Steph.

These pictures represent my friends and I that I love to death. Throughout my life my biggest support system has been my friends. Without them I can honestly say that I wouldn't be here. There is nothing better then knowing that you have the support of your friends no matter what. I hope you enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I love the expressions of you and your friends. Laughing and enjoying life. There is nothing better! Hillary Schenck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eddie, I don't think you took these pictures, as you are the subject in all of them....

    ReplyDelete