Tuesday, December 4, 2012

                                                                        "Priest and the Cross"
                                                               
                                                                            "Tiger"

                                                               "Faith, Love, and Hope"

                                                                       "Floridian Turtle"

                                                                              "Broken Peace"

These pictures were all taken of different peoples Tattoos. All of the people in the pictures are my family or close friends. I view tattoos as a modern form of art and even a form of poetry. People express who they are, their beliefs and their memories through tattoos. I find Tattoos fascinating even though I do not have any myself. Tattoos are fascinating because they all tell a story. Each tattoo has a meaning of some sort or was designed for a specific purpose. An example of this would be the "Floridian Turtle". This tattoo is on my brother in law, and was created when we went to Florida. He enjoyed the trip so much that he wanted to always have a reminder of the trip. The turtle looks basic if you look at it from a simple perspective. However, to my brother in law it a reminder of a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment