Monday, December 3, 2012

Heather Thomas- Day I said "I Do" 11-17-12


My little man...The only boy allowed in the girls' dressing room!
"You may kiss the Bride"


Father/Daughter Dance
Shots with everyone of legal age!

Sparkler Send-Off


These pictures are from our wedding a couple weeks ago. It was a very special day that we are glad to have shared with everyone. In the first picture, there is my son, Trevor, our flowergirl, Addie, and my mom. The second picture is of the famous words of the minister signaling our commitment to each other. The third is my dad, Jim, and I during our father/daughter dance. My dad is a big intimidating "biker-guy" and this is the second time I have ever seen my dad start to cry. He hates the fact that someone got a picture of it haha! The fourth picture shows the fun part of the reception. The bartender (who was the best ever!) laid a $100 on the counter from his pocket and told us to round up as many people as this would cover and the next round was on him! The last picture is our send-off. Since it gets dark early in November, we couldnt do the traditional rice or bubbles as no one would be able to see it. So, we used special sparklers made for wedding send-offs. It was definitely a night to remember!




2 comments:

  1. Congratulation. I really liked your images, shows the meaning of what real love is. Marriage is an important step in an individual life, and you guys look perfect for each other.

    F.F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The happiness really comes out in these pics. -Ben VanHuffel

    ReplyDelete