Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas time Gabrielle Bailey


This is my music box ballerina, which twirls and spins under the gazebo.
 
 
 
What's the holiday's without a polar bear?
 


I couldn't resist this cute little mouse for my tree this year.
 
 


Another ballerina, but I really like this one for the snowglobe look.
 
 


And Voila!  My Christmas tree.
 
 
For my post, with Christmas coming around the corner i really wanted to spread some of the fun aspects i have found in christmas; which for me is finding new ornaments to put on the tree. All of the pictures shown are my new ornaments for this year (minus the tree-naturally-). Ornament hunting has sort of become a tradition in my family, to try and add a new one every year; so i thought i would show the new ones to share with everyone. So Voila! Merry Christmas everyone!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment