Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Keith Termont - Toys





Justice
Walker

Buzz
Pile Up
Big Boy Toy
I chose toys as my subject because as a father of three young boys, toys tend to dominate much of my day.  From playing along to picking them up, there isn't a room in my house that you won't find some sort of toy.  I still have some of the toys from my childhood, represented in the first two photos, and my kids love to play with them as much as their own.  The great part of having boys is that, when I get home, I get to forget about my long day at work & school and battle some bad guys every once in a while.  Of course plastic heroes and Hotwheels can only satisfy for so long, thus the need for a grown up toy to wrap up the collection.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I loved the car shot at the end very good work

    sergey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for this project. Very creative.
    Alexis Ford-Doan

    ReplyDelete