Thursday, December 6, 2012

Joellen Zaiko

Christmas Traditions


Norwayne Field Lights

Christmas Goodies

Grandma's Mason Jar

 Christmas Village Figurines

 Christmas Lights on a Banister


While many people look forward to the Holidays each year for presents or simply a vacation from work or school, I have found a love for this time of year because of the traditions that my family shares together. Each photo I posted captured a small glimpse of the holiday traditions that my family celebrates each and every Christmas season. Whether it being decorating the house as soon as the turkey has been digested from Thanksgiving, baking goodies to share with family and friends, or walking throughout our small town to see the Christmas lights strung on all the trees, these traditions make this time of year special to me. Even without the snow and presents from the Jolly Old Man yet, this holiday season is already filled with memories and traditions that I hope live on throughout the generations to come. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your pictures! It was great to see you capture pictures of your Christmas traditions!
    -Courtney Barnard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea, Jo! I love the close-up shots. They give a new perspective to simple things! :)

    ReplyDelete