Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Ben VanHuffel - Views From a Treestand

A Beautiful Morning

Early Archery

Long Way Down

Gun Opener

Sunset on Another Season
With these images I was trying to capture one of my favorite hobbies, deer hunting.  For me being in the field is a way to relax and feel connected with the earth.  I wanted to capture a different side of hunting that most people wouldnt see.  I wanted to avoid the traditional dead animal in a hunters hands and show the more beautiful side of hunting.  If nothing else I hope these images will show the beauty of our area.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunset. I have never seen a view from a treestand so this was nice for me to see. Thanks. Hillary Schenck

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great images. It captures your interest very well.
    Alexis Ford-Doan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really amazing perspectives and images. You did a great job of realizing your intentions of displaying the beauty of hunting.
    Matt Stearns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Pics, I love hunting as well!!

    ReplyDelete