Monday, December 3, 2012

Hillary Schenck: Baby Lennon

Silly

Searching 

Playing 

Peaceful

Mad
Throughout the day it is just my son and I.  He is eleven months old and the light of my life.  I like to sit and watch him and wonder what he is thinking and what his likes and dislikes are.  In the first picture he is in his normal playful mood.  The second picture is when he just started to be able to pull himself up to search and investigate.  In the third picture we are at my friends house and Lennon is in love with their big brown lab Stella.  We thought it was so hilarious that he was not afraid what so ever of this big dog.  The fourth picture is one of my favorite parts of the day, his peaceful sleeping.  I love to look at him and wonder what he is dreaming about.  The fifth and final picture is of my baby boy being frustrated, which happens about 10 times a day.  I wanted to  show what is most important in my life, my son, my world.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoy these photographs! The raw expressions and curiosity of a baby are very natural and unexpected. -Renee Janiak

    ReplyDelete