Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Coulter Kane - The Kane Family

Cash - The Dog
The Kane Family

Coulter - After No Shave November



Lisa - Brushing Her Teeth
 Baby Lucy - The Baby
After seeing the cartoon version of the 5 Obstructions I was inspired to take pictures of me and my family doing things that we do just about everyday. My family is what is important to me and they make me who I am. As soon as we were given this assignment I knew i was going to present mine in this way. By removing the background and adding a bright color we can focus on what really matters in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. Real nice overall idea with removing the background to focus on the importance of the images. -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the unique look of these, very cool idea. A little 80's MTV style... -Matthew Keszei

    ReplyDelete