Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Shoot for the Sky-Alyssa Jones

Target Practice
Ready, Aim, Fire
Clays in the Distance
Clean Guns are Happy Guns
Bow&Arrow  
One of my favorite hobbies is shooting. I am sharing some pictures from several different occasions where we would have a group of us get together and hang out in the back yard and shoot just about any object. Shot guns are something I grew up around, and something we do together as family and friends. Not necessarily hunt, but whether its a Sunday afternoon and we go out back and try out different types of guns, or take trip to the gun shop together. This is something I find enjoyment out of. There are so many different kinds of guns now a days and each one has something special about it. When we get together as a group each person brings their own guns and everyone shoots everyone's.

3 comments:

  1. The last pic is my favorite. I love shooting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice way into putting in perspective different ways of accomplishing shouting, whether it be for training or an actual scene of aggression. I have no idea with the pic with 4 guys searching the ground.

    Ab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like looking at peoples photos, gives me insight as to what is important to people. Hillary Schenck

    ReplyDelete