Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Alexis Ford-Doan #My Creations

 Photography

3-D Low Relief 

 Tattoo Design

 Subtraction Plaster Sculpture

Abstract Painting


My Creations                
Art is a huge part of my life. It's what I'm majoring in and have a passion for. One day I plan to be a true artist and own my own art studio. Each picture is just a glimpse into some of my work I've created over these past years. From top to bottom, it's my latest to most recent creations. Taking classes at IUSB has only helped to expand my knowledge and abilities while pushing me forward to where I belong. It's not just an interest for me it's part of who I am and plan to be. 

2 comments:

  1. You have created a very nice wide variety of artwork and photographed it all well. Even though you have a variety of mediums the collection of your work, it all seems to show a sense of flow and tranquil movement. --Katie Laudeman

    ReplyDelete